Celebrate Christmas in July with a festive 2 day weekend wine tour of the south coast
Do you love Christmas, wine and cosy log fires? Then you will love our festive Christmas in July wine tour weekend getaway in the south coast.
We are offering an amazing weekend getaway to celebrate Christmas in July from Saturday 27th to Sunday 28th July 2019, with an overnight stay at the historical Coolangatta Estate from $435pp.
All wine tastings at 6 wineries, 2 course winery lunch each day, 4 course Christmas in July dinner with entertainment, accommodation at Coolangatta Estate, late checkout, buffet breakfast, Bigfoot Adventure with historical local commentary on the south coasts first settlement in 1822 AND your private driver!
Saturday 27 July
- 10am pick up from anywhere in the shire (or a 11am pick up from anywhere in the Wollongong area)
- 12pm 2-course lunch at Crooked River Winery with wine tasting
- 2pm Wine tasting at Mountain Ridge Winery
- 3.30pm Wine tasting and produce plate at Two Figs Winery
- 4.30pm Check in at Coolangatta Estate Wine Tasting/ unpack and relax before dinner
- 2 course Christmas in July Dinner and entertainment
Sunday 28 July
- 7.30am to 9.30am Buffet breakfast at Coolangatta Estate
- 10-10.30am Check out of accommodation
- 10.30am Bigfoot tour of the surrounding area with Coolangatta Estate
- 12pm 2-course lunch and wine tasting at Cambewarra Estate
- 2pm Wine tasting at Silos Estate before heading home
*Please note – the above itinerary is only a guide and is subject to change.
4 – 7 people $580pp twin share $650 Single
8-10 people $985 per couple $530 Single
11-19 people $870 per couple $515 Single
Special discount offer to anyone organising a group of 10 of more people for this getaway, with 50% off their tariff (limited to 1 organiser of the group).