Available Friday to Sunday
Also available Wednesday & Thursday during School Holidays
This is a half day tour which visits 3 – 4 wineries
Duration approx. 5 hours.
Private tours for 2 to 11 people
*SUMMER SPECIAL* Book this tour for 6 people and the 6th person pays only $125!!!! That’s a saving of $60!!! *conditions apply
Our By the Glass Tour is all about the wine and doesn’t include lunch, but like all our tours we like to be flexible so you can buy your own lunch on the day. It’s all for you, along with our legendary personal service.
*Add 2 course lunch with glass of wine at Bangalay Dining available Mon, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
We take you to 3 stunning wineries or swap a winery for a brewery or distillery and you can add a 4th tasting if you have the extra time to enjoy. You’ll taste award-winning wines, spirits or craft beers and share yummy platters of local produce and cheeses. Whether you are on a budget or have less time to explore this tour is for you!
- Wine tastings at 3 Cellar Doors or swap winery for a brewery or distillery
- 1-2 Cheese and local produce plate/s to share*
- Visit The Treat Factory at Berry for a sweet shop (approx. 20mins)
- Your personal Driver in air conditioned vehicle
- 12V Fridge onboard to keep any wine purchases nicely chilled
- Complimentary chilled water to keep you hydrated
- Option to add a 4th cellar door
- Bluetooth for your own music
- Photos of your tour airdropped to you at the end
- Option to buy your own lunch on the day (*note only 1 cheese plate included if selecting this option)
- Option to add 2 course lunch with glass of wine at Bangalay Dining available Mon, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Sample itinerary for this winery tour;
- 10.45am Wine Tasting at Crooked River Winery
- 12pm Wine Tasting with cheese plate to share at Coolangatta Estate
- 1.30pm The Treat Factory at Berry for a sweet shop
- 2pm Wine Tasting with cheese and local produce plate at Silos Estate
- Return to your accommodation by 3.30pm
If wanting to add lunch at your own expense allow an extra 1.5hrs
*This is the sample itinerary available for the Summer Special subject to availability*
Pricing based on 3 wineries:
*Six people SPECIAL* Book this tour for 6 people and the 6th person pays only $125
4 – 11 people $185 per person
3 people $220 per person
2 people $275 per person
Purchase a Gift Voucher for $550 as a gift for this experience for a wine loving couple!
*Add a 4th Cellar door or Brewery add $45pp
*Add 2 course lunch with glass of wine at Bangalay Dining available Mon, Thursday, Friday & Saturday. $90pp
For a tour that includes lunch see our Bottle Wine Tour or pay your own on the day
We pick you up from your accommodation in the Berry region, Gerroa, Gerringong, Kiama and Shoalhaven Heads included in your fare.
Out of area pick up surcharge per group;
Albion Park/ Shellharbour $50
Kangaroo Valley & Surrounds $80
Culburra/ Greenwell Point/ Falls Creek $120
Wollongong/ Huskisson/ Sussex Inlet $180
Sutherland Shire $220
How to Book:
Please submit the booking enquiry form so we can check availability for your group. Once the form is submitted you will receive an automatic email response to confirm the form has been received. We will then send an email to confirm availability and to discuss your preferences and your preferred payment method.
We require full payment to confirm your booking.
We accept all credit cards with 2% card fee or direct deposits can be made to;
Noble Transfers and Tours
Account no. 68-945-6998
Please put your Name and Tour date in Memo
Once payment is received we will then send a confirmation of your booking with your full itinerary.
*For groups of 7 or more people we can hold your date with an $80 per person non refundable deposit with the final balance due 1 week later. Applies for bookings one month in advance only
Before you book:
Please make sure that you read our Terms and Conditions. *Please note although our tours are private you may be joined with another group if a driver is unwell and we cannot find a replacement driver.
Please note that bookings are taken on a first in, first served basis and cannot be held without payment.