Our By The Glass Winery Tour is all about the wine
The By The Glass half day winery tour is our most affordable winery tour and includes at least one platter of local produce and cheeses with your wine tasting.
Available Friday and Saturdays
Our By the Glass tour is our best value tour. It’s all for you, along with our legendary personal service. We take you to not just one or two, but three stunning wineries or swap a winery for a brewery. You’ll taste award-winning wines, and share a yummy platter of local produce and cheeses. Whether you are on a budget or have less time to explore this tour is for you!
While you don’t need an excuse to indulge in this tour, if you have a proposal in mind, it could be the perfect romantic moment to pop the question. As you know, wineries and romance go hand in hand.
Your essential info
Available for Friday and Saturday only
We pick you up from your accommodation in the Berry region, Gerroa, Gerringong, Kiama and Shoalhaven Heads included.
We can also pick up from Kangaroo Valley for a small surcharge of $80 per group booking.
Groups Sizes from 2-11 people– private groups only
Duration approx. 4-5hrs (half day) depending on group size and pick up location
- Wine tastings at 3 stunning Shoalhaven wineries or 2 wineries and a brewery
- Cheese and local produce plate to share
- Optional visit to The Treat Factory at Berry
- Your personal Driver…our tours are just for your group!
- 12V Esky onboard to keep any wine purchases nicely chilled
- Complimentary plain and flavoured mineral water to keep you hydrated
- Souvenir Wine Glass to keep
- 11am Wine Tasting at Crooked River Winery
- 12.30pm Wine Tasting with cheese plate to share at Coolangatta Estate
- 2pm Wine Tasting at Woodhill Mountain Wines
- Optional Visit to The Treat Factory at Berry for a quick shop
4 -11 people $145 per person
3 people $185 per person
2 people only $250 per person
To include lunch on your tour see our Bottle Wine Tour
Before you book:
Please make sure that you read our Terms and Conditions.
How to Pay:
We accept payment by direct credit to our bank account or by credit card. See our Payment Options page for bank details
*For groups of 7 or more people we can hold your date with a $400 non refundable deposit with the final balance due 2 weeks later.
Click here to compare our tours.
View our payment options here.