TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NOBLE TRANSFERS AND TOURS:
By booking with Noble Transfers and Tours you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of Noble Transfers and Tours or other facilities associated with the Noble Transfers and Tours experience.
These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of Noble Transfers and Tours and by using our services, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use Noble Transfers and Tours if you have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions.
Booking Confirmation & Details:
For Noble Transfers and Tours to confirm your booking, you must provide all requested details in the booking request form including any special requirements and/or conditions you have which may affect your experience or ability to participate in all aspects of the booked tour or transfer. Please note your booking cannot be confirmed or finalised without provision of these details and payment or deposit is made. Noble Transfers and Tours does not share your information with any third party for marketing purposes.
For Safety please use handles and take care when exiting or entering our vehicles
If experiencing any symptoms of illness please use hand sanitiser, wear a mask and cough into your elbow or tissue, not your hands, and handle your own luggage
Once payment and booking is received you agree to the terms and conditions of NOBLE TRANSFERS AND TOURS.
Code of Conduct for Winery Tours and Private Transfers
- Noble Transfers and tours and the wineries will not accept intoxicated and/or unruly behaviour. Federal, State and Local Council drinking laws apply.
- All passengers must follow the directions of Noble Transfers and Tours Host/Drivers, failure to do so OR if the passenger is deemed to be acting in an unruly manner, we will stop the tour immediately and arrange for a taxi, if available, to have the customer/s dropped back to their pickup location at the cost to the customer.
- No refunds will be given to those customers in the event the tour is stopped for these reasons mentioned.
- Legislation requires that seat belts must be always worn.
- Customers must be able to prove they are over 18 years to consume alcohol at wineries using approved identification.
- Strictly no smoking inside the vehicle or inside the venues visited which includes vaping.
- Wineries do not have BYO licenses therefore you may not bring your own alcohol for consumption at the venues.
- Alcohol is not to be consumed in the tour vehicle
- Private Driver rates are calculated for the size vehicle you require and cannot be changed once booked or if numbers drop/change.
- We reserve the right to change the vehicle or driver for your booking without notice
- You agree to terminate the service at the agreed time. If the agreed time is exceeded on the day the driver can end the service at their discretion or if the vehicle is not required for another booking, can continue with extra charges to be paid to the driver at the end of the service.
- Additional charges to pay at the end of the service if it goes over the agreed time are as follows but are subject to change;
- 7 seater vehicle $1 per minute
- 8 seater $1.50 per minute
- 12 seater $2 per minute
- Our tours are private but we may have to join people together if we cannot find a replacement driver or vehicle
- We do not accept any liability for personal belongings/ items left in the vehicle for the duration of the tour. Please make sure they are secured or taken with you
- Dietary Requirements?Winery restaurants and Restaurants have an Allergens Menu and can accommodate most dietary requests: Vegetarian, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, fructose free and seafood / crustacean free. Please note that most wines are processed using dairy.
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements when booking your tour.
Code of Conduct for Airport and Cruise Ship Transfers
- You agree to be ready the agreed pick-up time. If a wait time of more than 10mins from a residential address is exceeded the driver can cancel the transfer or charge an additional waiting fee of $1 per minute at their discretion.
- Return flight numbers are required so we can track the progress of your flight and arrival time. We allow up to a maximum of 1.5hrs from your flight arrival/ landing to collect luggage and make it to the agreed pick up area. After that time the driver can charge $1 per minute in extra wait time at their discretion
- If a passenger misses their flight and does not inform their driver via text there are no refunds and a penalty charge may apply.
- Please inform us of the correct ages of children and if you require car seats fitted by us. We will not take children without the legal approved child restraints for their age.
For all bookings made with Noble Transfers and Tours the following conditions apply:
- Payments received are non refundable but can be credited to another date based on availability.
- If an individual drops out of a tour within 72hrs of the tour date they may be offered a 50% refund of their tour fee at the discretion of Noble Transfers and Tours but is not guaranteed.
- Tours are charged per person and the price may increase for the other recipients if an individual cancels and the tour is going ahead for the other participants at the discretion of Noble Transfers and Tours.
- Reduction or increase in numbers in group bookings must inform us at least 48hrs before the tour date. Reduced numbers in group bookings will not be fully refunded.
- We will give you a full refund for any cancellation caused by us.
- A private tour may be joined with another group or participants if a driver is unwell and a replacement driver cannot be found.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle without prior notice
Noble Transfers and Tours reserve the right to impose a fee for any damage done to the car/bus/coach or any out of the ordinary cleaning made necessary by our passengers.
A minimum fee of $250 will apply to any damage or spillage on our bus. We reserve the right to charge you to cover the costs for any damage incurred by you or by guests you booked.
Photos & Marketing:
Unless prior arrangements have been discussed, by touring with Noble Transfers and Tours, you are consenting to granting us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use images of you for promotional purposes (in any medium) across our social media platforms and on the website.
Please inform Noble Transfers and Tours in writing of any special requests and requirements or disability applicable to any member of your tour group. Noble Transfers and Tours are not responsible for our partnered venue’s accessibility, though will make every effort to ensure all venues on your tour are accessible/can accommodate to your requests, where reasonable.
Noble Transfers and Tours does not have a wheelchair accessible transport for tours or transfers, however, we will do our best to accommodate depending on what’s required for transport.
Noble Transfers and Tours will make every reasonable effort to accommodate to your requests/requirements, and we have the right to deny any services/requirements that cannot be reasonably met.
Getting ready to depart on your tour or transfer:
- We require your pick-up point address at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- There is no refund for passengers who miss the bus because they changed their pick-up location and did not inform us or failed to arrive at the pick- up location for the scheduled departure time.
- No responsibility is taken for passengers leaving pick up locations if our vehicles are not present at the scheduled departure time.
Other Important Conditions:
Tour or transfer variations and cancellations may occur due to extreme weather conditions, vineyard closures and last-minute changes received from vineyards or traffic disruptions, flight cancellations or airport disruptions.
If any of these circumstances should arise, Noble Transfers and Tours will revise the itinerary for both tour and transfer booked and discuss options on how to remedy and how to rebook.
In the case of extreme circumstances, if the tour or transfer must be cancelled completely, Noble Transfers and Tours will try to re-book for a time and date convenient to both parties.
We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice. We reserve the right to use alternate vehicles and operators where required.
Every effort is made to provide the best touring experience, but no liability is accepted for any illness, injury, delay, inconvenience, loss, or damage whilst on tour.